Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good grief!  I can't beleive I haven't posted anything on here for over a year.  I have been sending out updates on Fine Art America - guess you could say that was the replacement.  I'll try to do better but I'm not promising anything!  I guess I've just been very busy.  For those of you who are interested, our daughter Karen got married last July and is now due with our first grandbaby in September, ergo, I will not be participating in the Gig Harbor Open Studio Tour this year as we will be in Upstate New York where she and her Army husband live.  I am still on the GHOST website, though.  And speaking of websites, I finally got mine updated (kicking and screaming!) so go see what's new at wwwmjmcinnisfineart.com.  This new oil painting is called "Anne's Driveway".  There's just something about paths and roads that I really like!  And the lighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment